Genesis Global Seeks Approval to Trim Settlement with Bankrupt 3ACNovember 12, 2023
Cryptocurrency Giant Binance Faces Historic more then $4 Billion Penalty, CZ ResignsNovember 22, 2023
HashKey Exchange proudly announces the official enhancement of its Type 1 and Type 7 licenses, marking a historic achievement as the premier licensed virtual asset exchange catering to retail users in Hong Kong. This transformative development signals a paradigm shift in the cryptocurrency landscape of the region.
License Evolution and Market Reach
Having initially secured Type 1 and Type 7 licenses, HashKey Exchange seamlessly navigated a streamlined process to elevate its licensing status. This strategic move empowers the platform to extend its spectrum of services beyond professional investors, now catering to the burgeoning retail market. This addresses a critical market demand for a licensed platform that provides a secure and user-friendly avenue for the acquisition and storage of cryptocurrencies.
Livio Weng, the COO of HashKey Group, affirmed, “With the establishment of licensed trading platforms and the further clarity of regulatory frameworks in Hong Kong, the industry as a whole will witness increased transparency, leading to a significant boost in investor confidence.”
Fortified Security Protocols
HashKey Exchange remains unwavering in its commitment to user security. Implementing a multi-layered approach to safeguard user assets, the platform ensures that 98% of funds reside in cold storage, with the remaining 2% secured in hot wallets. Regular audits and compliance inspections conducted by prominent Big 4 auditing firms fortify its standing as one of the most secure exchanges globally.
Innovative Offerings and Collaborations
Beyond supporting fiat currency transactions, HashKey Exchange introduces its Virtual Asset Over-the-Counter (OTC) trading service, HashKey Brokerage, a pioneering and compliant OTC platform in Hong Kong. Further enriching its services, the platform collaborates with Standard Chartered Bank to enhance fiat currency deposit and withdrawal functionalities.
Strategic Team Augmentation and Pre-Registration
Demonstrating a commitment to excellence, HashKey Exchange has welcomed over ten seasoned professionals to collaborate with leading financial experts in Hong Kong. This synergy aims to deliver exceptional product quality and an unparalleled user experience. As a testament to its forward momentum, the exchange has initiated pre-registration, offering enticing rewards in the form of HashKey EcoPoints (HSK) and has scheduled a grand celebration ceremony in August to commemorate this significant milestone.